As an admin, add or update a store's general information to be displayed on the store locator and store pages. This includes: Address, Contact Information, Description, Features, and more.
Begin by going to the Locations menu and using the drop-down to search for the store where you would like to change the information. Select that store. Then go to "Store Info".
Once in Store Info, you may update the fields of the store by clicking on each section. We have displayed what those fields include below; those in blue are required:
- Address 1
- Address 2 & 3
- Contextual address (a description that will help consumers find this location)
- Transit, Parking Suggestions
- City, State, Postal code, Country
- Override Geocode (select this if you would like to manually input Latitude & Longitude coordinates for your store, rather than relying on the address's geolocation)
Please Note: After this section, be sure to click "Update" to save your changes.
- Phone number
- Store email (consumers will be able to send messages to this store email)
- Send from address (the email address that consumers see when they receive messages or notifications from the store)
- Instagram handle
Description | Features | Store Languages | Extra Store Data
- Description (We suggest store descriptions vary to enhance SEO performance.)
- Features (must be added in your Global Content settings before adding them to stores)
- When features are present, you will see a predetermined drop-down list of options for you to add to your specific store, such as: men, women, swim, shoes, etc.
- Store Languages (denotes what languages associates can assist customers with in-store)
- Extra Store Data (an advanced section for links or HTML code)