As a Corporate Admin, you have the ability to view a list of Customers who have filled out an RSVP for any of your Events at their locations. This list includes:
- Date Created (the first time a customer completed an Event RSVP)
- Email Address
To access this, from the sidebar, expand the "Events" section to reveal "Event Customers", as seen below.
You can export a CSV of this data for reference and search. The CSV also includes the following information:
- Email Opt (True or False)
- Subscriptions (to the event or location)
- Appointments the customer may have had
- Date (same as date created, above)
You also have the ability to allow users to opt-in or opt-out of future email communication by checking the preferences box in this window, as seen below. To make sure this saves, select "Update" to the right.
You can read more about this feature by going to this support article.