This guide will instruct Corporate Admins on how to create a new store as a draft (unpublished) in Brickwork. Once a new store is created, it can then be published on your store locator page. Please note that this ability is limited to Corporate Admin users and is not available to Store Managers, however, they will have the ability to edit this data once assigned to the store.
Begin by selecting the Store icon in the top right:
To create a new store, click the New Store button on the left, underneath your company's logo.
Populate your new store by filling out the fields of store information that follow. Sections in blue are required:
- Store Name
- Store Number
- Store Address 1
- Store Address 2 & 3
- Postal Code, State, City, Country
- Override Geocode (select this if you would like to manually input Latitude & Longitude coordinates for your store, rather than relying on the address's geolocation)
- Phone number
- Email (consumers will be able to send messages to this store email)
- Send from email (the email address that consumers see when they receive messages or notifications from the store)
- Contextual address (a description that will help consumers find this location)
- Parking suggestions
- Open Date (if you would like a store to be published online before it is actually open to the public)
- Popup or Temporary Location
- Type (eg. flagship, etc. - You must create types in your Global Content settings before adding them to stores.)
- Description (We suggest store descriptions vary to enhance SEO performance.)
- Services (must be added in your Global Content settings before adding them to stores)
- Features (must be added in your Global Content settings before adding them to stores)
Once complete, select "Create Store Draft" to save the store in your account.
Please note: This store is NOT live or visible to the public at this time. You must first add the store's business hours before being able to Publish this Store.