Obtain more structured data from your customers’ answers to pre-appointment questions. Assure that your team receives necessary information from customers prior to their in-store arrival or service experiences by adding custom questions they can answer while booking.
You may add any number of questions to be displayed along with an appointment service at the time when the appointment request is made. These answers are displayed for the Associate or Manager within the Appointments section of Brickwork.
To create custom appointment questions, go to the “Settings” section in the sidebar and select " Custom Questions".
After the default and unchangeable “name” and “email” entry fields that display for all appointments, you have the ability to add custom questions organized as follows:
- Global Appointment Questions are asked for all Appointments
- Service Questions are asked for Appointments of a particular service/appointment type
- Service @ Store Questions are asked for only the Appointments of a certain service as it pertains to a particular store
Select "Add A Question" to begin.
- Status - Draft, Unpublished, Published, or Archived
- Question type
- Short Answer - single-line text
- Paragraph - multiple-line text area
- Check boxes - checking the box indicates “true”
- Dropdown - choose a single item from a list
- Radio buttons - choose a single item among a set of buttons
- Required - sets whether or not customers will be required to answer this question before submitting
- Appointment Scope - Global, Service, or Service @ Store
Contact Brickwork Support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in applying validation options (limiting the number of characters or matching a pattern in a response, such as an email or web address, for example).
Questions may also be rearranged in the order you want them to appear by drag & drop.
After selecting "Save Question", you're done! When a Service is enabled at the store level and configured to accept Appointments, Appointment questions are displayed after the customer selects a store, service, and time for the Appointment.