View Appointment Metrics and export data from Brickwork to review. A number of options help you select the store, appointment type(s), and date range for easier monitoring and reporting. View data by individual stores, or as a whole.
Appointment Data by Store
To review appointment metrics from a single store, navigate to the store where you would like to review data.
Click on Appointments > Metrics:
Once in Metrics, you can select the following options to filter your data by:
- Select Appointment Type - View metrics data by a certain appointment, or view by all appointments
- Select Date Range - Choose either "By Date of Request" or "By Date of Appointment". The former will be when the customer submitted an appointment request and the latter will be when the appointment actually took place.
- Select Calendar - When selecting a date, choose both the start date and end date in the calendar drop-down menu (as seen below).
Once a date range is selected, the funnel chart below these options will automatically update to display the new data. An example of what you might see below:
This funnel is a useful overview so that you can quickly reference your store data throughout the week or month. It displays:
- Number of requested appointments
- Number of confirmed appointments
- Number of checked-in appointments
- Number of appointments that resulted in purchases
- Total order value recorded
- Number of canceled appointments
- Number of unconfirmed appointments
- Daily average purchase value
- Overall average order value
- Total number of appointments overall
- Daily average number of appointments
To review this data in an external application, or export it for reporting, you can also use the "Export CSV" option on the right.
Exporting a CSV will give you the following data points:
- Store Name
- Associate Name
- Purchase Made (true or false)
- Store Number
- Associate Email
- Purchase Amount
- Store Service (appointment type)
- Customer Name
- Transaction Code
- Appointment Date
- Customer Email
- NPS Score (email survey)
- Appointment Start Time
- Customer Email Opt In? (true or false)
- Created At
- Appointment End Time
- Customer Message
- Appointment State (occurred, confirmed, canceled, reassigned, no show, checked in)
- Associate Note
- Created From (admin or customer-facing website)
Appointment Data [All Stores]
As a Corporate Admin, you also have the ability to view your Appointment Metrics across all of the stores in your company that are on Brickwork. This is not available to Store Managers, who can only see the data from the store(s) that they manage according to their Brickwork profiles.
To do this, navigate to the “⚙ ” icon. Once you have hovered over the settings gear, scroll down to "Metrics".
Once the same options as noted above are selected to filter the metrics, you will see the same funnel; this time containing all available store data. The same options apply, and you have the ability to export this data to a CSV.
1. Metrics may not be totally accurate if store teams/associates are not properly filling out the appointment data (confirming an appointment, checking someone in, recording purchase values), as some of these fields are not required.
2. If you are selecting a broad date range (a couple of months or the entire year, for example) - the page may not be able to load, and your data export may not complete. In these cases, please try selecting a smaller date range and piecing the exports together. We strongly suggest filtering only up to one month at a time instead.