As a Corporate Admin, create a custom group listing of stores to make it easy to isolate what you are looking for on the Store search page in the admin.
From the Stores page, every admin has a view of the stores that are listed on Brickwork. Your account automatically comes with a couple of pre-set filter groups, such as:
- Store Type
- Store Feature
- Stores without a Manager
- Unpublished Stores
You also have the ability to create a custom group.
Many of our clients use these custom groups to isolate stores by region, or other undesignated category. If you have a regional manager, this makes finding only the stores they manage easy and more efficient.
Create a New Group
To begin, go to "Locations" > "All Stores":
On the left, you can view all of your current default filters for finding stores in your list easier.
Underneath this list, you will find the "New Group" button. Select it.
The following dialogue window will appear:
- Give your new group a name on the right.
- Select the stores on the left and they will be highlighted.
- Once the stores you want to add to the group are highlighted, click on the >> arrow in the middle to move them to the right column. These are the stores that will be in your group.
- Continue to add or remove stores as necessary.
- When done, select "Create Group" in the lower right.
After your group has been created, you can view it in the Stores menu on the left by selecting "Custom Groups", then selecting your group name. The stores will be isolated in the view to your right.
Within the group selection, you also have the ability to duplicate, edit or delete the group: