Set a store's Special Hours as an admin. For setting a store's Regular Hours, please see Add or Adjust Store Hours.
Begin by clicking the store drop-down and navigating to "hours".
Two Types of Hours
Regular Hours describe the hours your store is open. You may set one interval of hours or multiple intervals. Note that different days may have different schedules. For more information on Regular Hours, please see Add or Adjust Store Hours.
Special Hours are used to describe temporarily expanded or contracted hours that happen for a special event or a holiday. When in place, these hours will override Regular Hours for the day(s) set.
Adjusting Store Special Hours
From the Store > Hours page, click into Special Hours:
Click on "Add Special Hours". You will need to select the day or range of days you wish to update. To begin, click on the down arrow next to "Select A Date Range". A dynamic calendar will appear for you to pick dates from.
- To select a range, first select the date that beings toe range, then select the end date.
- To select a single day, such as the 4th of July for example, select the same date twice.
Click on the grayed out date to highlight the text with a checkbox, and a new dialogue will appear to the right. This is the Special Hours Editor.
Easily add several Special Hour dates at one time from the Special Hours tab on the Edit Store Hours area. We provide you with the option to edit: All, None, or Weekdays.
- All - All will select all of the dates and make the same changes to all days
- None - None will deselect the days
- Weekdays - Weekdays will select a specific day of the week and make changes to all of those days in the date range (i.e. if you select Tuesday, all Tuesdays in your date range will take on the new hours)
Once you make your selection, update the hours for this store for the days selected in the range via the Special Hours Editor on the right. Your options are:
- Open - Open for whatever time range you select
- By Appointment - Open only for "appointment only" hours
- Closed - Closed for the day
Once a selection is made, you can write in a reason for the Special Hours in the "Name (optional)" box. In our 4th of July example, we may want note that the store is closed because of the holiday.
Click "Set Hours" when done and you are provided with a preview. You are then prompted to submit those hours, or make changes if need be. You must re-select the date range(s) to hit "Submit".
You are done!
Depending on your company's template, Special Hours will either appear immediately, be viewable in a "see more hours" modal, or only appear the week of the date on the public-facing Store Pages.