The Appointment Schedule provides a calendar view of all appointments for a single location as well as the open availability of associates and services at that location. The below details a broad overview of the options available to Corporate Admin and Store Manager users. For an overview of the Appointment Schedule as an Associate would see it, please see here.
To view the Schedule, open the "Locations" menu, then navigate to the store you want to view the schedule for via the drop-down menu. Once there, navigate to "Appointment Schedule".
From this view you can:
- View appointments by Day or Week
- Filter by Associate, Service or Appointment status
- Break out columns by Associate or by Service (Day View)
- View available timeslots for potential new Appointments
- Create new Appointments
- Confirm an Appointment (if not auto-confirmed)
- Edit and Set Appointment details including -
- Reschedule the Date & Time
- Reassign to a new Associate
- Change the Service
- View and input Transaction Details
- Add Notes
- Check in, mark an Appointment as a No Show, or Cancel
There are a number of Filters on this page that help you find the content you need to see. You can find these filters on the left side, next to the navigation sidebar. They include the following:
- A Calendar to navigate by date
- The list of Associates at this store
- The list of Services at this store
- Appointment Status (requested, confirmed, checked in, canceled, occurred, no show)
There are additional Filters located above the main calendar view, and include the following:
- Toggle between viewing one day or one week
- Button that jumps to today's view
- Arrow between days in day view or weeks in week view
When you select to view the calendar content by "Day", to additional tabs become available called "View by Associate" and "View by Service".
View by Associate or Service Tabs
Next to the Date display, when you are viewing the calendar by a single day versus by the week, you will see two additional options: "View by Associate" and "View by Service".
These options break up the calendar view into separate tabs that allow you to organize by category. For example:
If you select "View by Associate", a new tab for each associate by name will appear above the calendar. In the below example, we have three Demo Associates and four services. When View by Associate is on and all three associates are checked in the filter, three columns with each of their names appears at the top.
Unchecking an associate name from the filter on the left will remove that associate's column from the calendar view. Adding a new associate and checking their name will add an additional column.
You will notice that both Associates and Services have calendar colors. In this view, since the appointments are already separated by associate, the appointments will be color-coded by their service.
If you select "View by Service", a new tab for each Service by name will appear above the calendar. The same services and associates are input as above. When View by Service is on and all four service names are checked in the filter, four columns with each service appear at the top.
Unchecking a service name from the filter on the left will remove that service's column from the calendar view. Adding a new service and checking that name will add an additional column.
You will notice that both Associates and Services have calendar colors. In this view, since the appointments are already separated by service, the appointments will be color-coded by the associate they are assigned to.