On January 29th, 2019 Brickwork will release a new section in the admin called the Appointment Queue, aimed at helping our customers view and manage upcoming appointments with more efficiency.
Begin by opening the "Locations" menu and choosing the Store from which you want to view appointments by using the drop-down menu. Navigate to the section called "Appointment Queue" towards the bottom.
From here, you will be presented with a screen divided into three main sections:
- Unconfirmed: Upcoming appointments that have yet to be confirmed by store teams at this location. If you have auto-confirm enabled for appointments, they will only appear in the Confirmed section.
- Confirmed: Upcoming appointments that have been confirmed at this location
- Past Appointments: Appointments that occurred in the past at this location
In each section, you can perform the following tasks:
- Unconfirmed: Confirm or Cancel an appointment, view Appointment Details
- Confirmed: Check-In or Mark as No-Show, view Appointment Details
- Past Appointments: View Appointment Details
To perform any of these actions, click on the corresponding action button. For example, for an appointment in the Unconfirmed section, a user has the ability to select "confirm" and the appointment will immediately move into the Confirmed section. From there, the user can also immediately check-in or mark that appointment as a No-Show.
For actions that require more detail other than the available quick action buttons, select "View Appointment Details". This will open up a new window directly to the Appointment Schedule and open up the Appointment Details page, displaying all customer information, question answers, transaction data, etc.
Finally, by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the Past Appointments section, there is a "Load More" button for viewing more entires: