A Store Service is a unique link to the Appointment Type that may be applied for all stores or for a single store. As a Corporate Admin, you have the ability to create a new Store Service, which must be done first in order to set that service as an Appointment at stores.
Adding a Store Service
To begin, navigate to the “⚙ ” icon, and select "Global Content".
Scroll down until you get to the "Services" section of the page.
Once here, you have the ability to add the following information before creating a new Service:
- Set a default image with "Pick File" (if your template is built to have images displayed)
- Title the Appointment Type (personal stylist, wedding, 1:1, etc.)
- Add a description
- Select "Enable Appointments" and then enter the appointment length in minutes.
- Select whether or not this service is hidden from the public:
- This toggle is useful if you would like an Appointment Type that's visible only to the store team. For example, if you have walk-in customers, you may want to create a hidden Appointment Type to allow your employees to retain the ability to capture this previously undocumented customer data.
- Once all information is added, select "Add" and your new Appointment Type will be created.
Adding a Store Service as an Appointment to a Store
Now that you have your Service template saved, you can add this service as an Appointment to stores by first going to the Stores menu and searching for the store you want to add the type to.
From the Store page, go to Appointments > Appointment Types
In the top right, use the "Add Service" button to add an existing Service to a store as an Appointment Type.
Should I delete a Store Service?
Please do not delete Store Services. Instead, make any Services you want to remove private (edit and mark it as "Hidden from Public"), or remove its association from existing stores rather than from Global Content. Deleting a Store Service will remove potentially valuable metrics and reporting for that Service from your Brickwork admin.