Available in Production:
- Appointment Email: The translation field for the ‘associate_schedule_reminder’ now has default copy so the ‘Upcoming [store] schedule [date - date]" email will not be sent blank.
- Update time formatting for /fr-ca locale.
- A single time, such as 10:00am, will be 10h00. The time 2:30pm is 14h30.
- A time range, like 10:00am - 7:00pm for store hours, should be 10h à 17h30.
- All times are in 24 hour format.
- This should be applied to all times in the application
- Note: Issues with some number and date formatting not being correct for /fr-ca remain, and will be addressed in a future New Templates release.
- Associate Profile: Changes to User Image, User Specialization or User Description now trigger email alerts sent to corporate admins - so they can verify that inappropriate changes have not been made.
Available in UAT:
- Fixed misspelling of the word “pursuit” in the NPS Survey email translations template
- Automated email notifications are no longer being sent to the same people multiple times
- “Make Manager of This Store” button now works
- Added “Partner Stores” support to stores v3 endpoint
UAT changes are expected to release to Production on 7/5.