Available in Production:
- Fixed a bug where some users were not getting New User or Forgot Password Emails
- Fixed a bug where some users were experiencing 500 errors from appointments created in Brickwork Admin
- Fixed a bug where some users were experiencing appointments created without a customer.
- Fixed a bug where Event RSVP emails with ical attachments were being sent at the wrong time (Patched on 5.5.2017)
Available in UAT:
- Added “extra_data” to api/v3/stores “Frontend Stores Endpoint”
- Fixed a bug where Event RSVP emails with ical attachments were being sent at the wrong time (UAT patch - 5.5.2017)
- Improved protocol management - on some HTTPS pages hosted by Brickwork, we were requesting assets via HTTP, causing mixed content warnings. These are now served over HTTPS requests in all cases
- Listed features and improvements in UAT are anticipated to be available in UAT 5.24.2017.
- A production patch was applied on 5.5.2017 to update ical attachments.
- Time and dates in appointment emails and other notifications were not impacted.
- Back dated appointments were created without a customer we’re fixed as well.
- Updated documentation regarding api/v3/store can be found at: http://uat.brickworksoftware.com/api_docs/index#api-Front_End_Stores-GetApiV3Stores
Note: If you need assistance with any of these features, feel free to reach out to Brickwork’s Customer Success team, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.