Available in Production:
- Added “extra_data” to api/v3/stores (“Frontend Stores Endpoint”) - http://uat.brickworksoftware.com/api_docs/index#api-Front_End_Stores-GetApiV3Stores
- Fixed issue with Associates can not be assigned to appointments if their shift starts at :15 or :45
- Set all locales have all keys as editable in admin for every current client (and any future clients)
- Fixed bug enabling RSVP cancellation links to work in New Brickwork Templates
Available in UAT:
- Appointment Email: The translation field for the ‘associate_schedule_reminder’ now has default copy so the ‘Upcoming [store] schedule [date - date]" email will not be sent blank.
- Update time formatting for /fr-ca locale
- A single time, such as 10:00am, will be 10h00. The time 2:30pm is 14h30
- A time range, like 10:00am - 7:00pm for store hours, should be 10h à 17h30
- All times are in 24-hour format.
- This should be applied to all times in the application.
- Note: Issues with some number and date formatting not being correct for /fr-ca remain and will be addressed in a future New Templates release.
- Associate Profile feature request: Changes to User Image, User Specialization or User Description now trigger email alerts sent to corporate admins and store managers - so they can verify that inappropriate changes have not been made.
UAT changes are expected to release to Production on 6/21.