Live in Production: Wednesday, January 4, 2017
What you will find here:
A list of changes deployed to the production Brickwork Multi-Tenant Environment on January 4, 2017 that affect all Brickwork clients.
Note: Contact email@example.com for more information or to report any issues.
Summary of Changes:
This summary lists the system that changed and a short description of the change.
- Brickwork API
- Added the end point /api/v3/services/:id/stores
- Updated the following endpoints:
- Brickwork Admin
- The label for the link to edit a Store Service on the global level was changed from “Add Image” to “Edit Service.”
- Fixed an issue where when clicking a link to a user in the admin user index took you to the incorrect user.
- Brickwork Front End
- Fixed a problem where store hours appeared multiple times in special hours modal for days with more than one set of hours.